Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Taco Tuesday

     The day started with devotions led by Jan Timmer. They were about trials and sufferings, and were a great way to start the day. Before splitting off into two groups, we went down the hill to the school, and talked with teachers there to help them practice their English. The work that the teachers and leaders are doing is absolutely amazing and inspiring. 

    The majority of the team went to Tava, the village that was made from the refugee center of the displaced families, from the eruption of the volcano Fuego, that happened in 2018. In the 97 degree weather, we painted the inside of the Ark, which is going to be a library for their kids. We helped distribute fresh produce to around 140 families there. and held a Vacation Bible School for the near 100 kids there. 

    The remaining members of the team went back to the village to finish the 12 houses. All fronts are completed, including doors, windows, and hardware. We are looking forward to dedicating the houses tomorrow, and are so happy to have been blessed by these families. 

Scott, Jace, and Becky

p.s. We had lasagna for dinner, not tacos :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond
    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Believe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Believe who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    Here is my personal email: waynedesmond22@gmail.com if you wish to ask me anything


    ReplyDelete

  2. 4x4 tours are another tour type you cannot book if you're visiting the West Rim of the park. If you are able to feature these tours on to your park experience, you will have another unique thanks to experience the park.
    houston executive airport

    ReplyDelete