Friday, February 19, 2021

February 19, 2021

     We started our day with devotions, led by Scott Eisel. His devotions was really well worded and a great encourager for us all. Later we sang the song "By Faith", which went very well with Scott's devotions and really was a great way to start off the week, reminding us all that no matter the circumstances we need to trust God and have faith. 

    Shortly after at about 8:30 we left for the village, La Alameda, which was around 15 minutes away from the mission house. There we unloaded our tools, met the families and started work on the first houses. We split into 3 groups, each reaching our goals of having one and a half houses done by the end of the day. Vacation Bible School had a great turnout, with at least 100 kids! We did crafts and played games in a large outdoor courtyard/soccer field. The kids had a blast and so did we. We taught the story of Joshua at the battle of Jericho and made trumpets with the kids to help them understand the story. 

    We all saw God in our own ways today, in the children's laughter and smiles, in the beautiful scenery, and the welcoming community! They are so happy we came to Guatemala and we are so grateful for the opportunity to help the people of Guatemala. It is such a blessing to be able to serve, and be able to show God's love to the people. We are constantly reminded of our theme, "One in Christ", and our verse, "So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:26-28).

-Eli TeHennepe, Steve Moelker, Beth DeVries

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond
    Hi everyone I'm Wayne Desmond and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Believe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Believe who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    Here is my personal email: waynedesmond22@gmail.com if you wish to ask me anything


    ReplyDelete