Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thursday, January 14, 2016 Day 1

We have all arrived safely in Guatemala.  Our travelling could not have gone any better, we even arrived a half an hour early in Guatemala.  The weather was a bit warm and humid in the city but now that we are out on the mountain, the temperatures have cooled and it is a very pleasant evening here.  The team is quite tired after traveling all day.  We left Moline ahead of schedule thinking we would have bad roads and we arrived in Chicago about 45 minutes earlier than we needed to as the roads were clear and no problems.  We had a quick layover in Houston and then it was on to Guatemala.  As we were all sitting at the restaurant tonight for dinner I was seeing a lot of people who looked like they weren't sure if they were hungry and wanted food or were tired and just wanted a bed.  We are all back at the mission house and at 9:30 at night more than half of the team has headed off to bed.

We have had a chance to reconnect with many of our friends here already.  John and Samuel met us at the airport.  Tico came in the restaurant to say hello and Lazero and the family have come by to say hello as well.  Juan Marcos has called and will be with us tomorrow to help in the village.  The friendships we have made here in Guatemala are priceless to us.  They have become such close friends that we look forward to seeing each of them when we come back each year.

After a good nights rest, we will all be ready and anxious to head to the village to meet the families we will be spending the next few days with.  As our plans have changed, we will have more time to get to know these families and we are really looking forward to that.

Please continue to pray for safety for the team, for a bond that will be made with the families in the village and that we will see the Spirit working in mighty ways throughout the next week.  Also, please continue to pray for health for the team.  We have a few that have some bad colds and we pray they do not develop in to anything more severe and the cold symptoms will be gone soon.

Donna

PS  It is now 9:45 and I think I am the only one awake.  Going to lock the doors, turn out the lights and go to bed. 


 

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 5 to 4 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a post that suggested that Dr OSOFO can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr OSOFO . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: 

    osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com

    WhatsApp +2349065749952  


    ReplyDelete