Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Day 3 - Saturday 

    Woke up to a beautiful morning of misty rain, which was a surprise to most because of it being the dry summer season. Today our team split into two groups, one headed to the refugee camp established after the devastating 2018 volcanic eruption and the other group went back to the village to continue the building projects. 

    The village group split into three teams, two building teams and one concrete team. The building teams accomplished alot today! All twelve houses are near completion; thanks to all the local children who were eager to lend a hand! In the afternoon, a small group did another successful day of VBS. Around 60 kids showed up to do a craft, hear a story and play parachute games. The concrete gang worked hard, finishing seven floors under the guidance of Josh, who works for Grace ministries. One floor was accidentally decorated with a set of puppy paw prints across it! 


The group that went to the refugee camp had the task of sanding and priming a building that will be re-purposed as a library and held a VBS for the 150 living in the refugee camp. The weather in the camp was a warm 96 degrees with no breeze, but the team persevered and got the job done! It was amazing to see how much God has accomplished in the year since we last visited.

-Quinn and Zoey Grassmid, and Gillian Van Duine.

1 comment:

  1. I just got my ex husband back through the help of Dr OSOFO love spells Experts!..My husband left me for another woman, This was just 2 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster call Dr OSOFO and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 9 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy andent to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to man, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.OSOFO for help now..Here his contact, WhatsApp him: +2349065749952 {or} Email him at: ( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )    

    ReplyDelete