Friday, February 16, 2018

Today everyone went into the village and built houses and played with kids at VBS. I helped build houses and even though I wasn't able to do a ton of work with it, it was still really fun to watch. I talked to some of the kids around the job site the best I could. They are all so energetic it's so fun. I can't wait for the next few days in the village and at the orphanage.
                                                                    -Vivian Jager

Today three of us stayed behind to help Sandy and Becky in the kitchen. We helped prep for a few meals this week before heading down to the Feeding Center for the day. 55 kids got off of a school bus and lined up to eat. I was so shocked at how quietly they waited, and how quietly they ate. After lunch they brushed their teeth and listened to a bible story. The family that is in charge of the center is teaching them English, so they went through a few phrases as well and said the story of the Creation in English. Then all the kids split into groups and did different activities. I sat at the play-doh table and just tried to keep up with what they were saying. I heard a couple of their stories and the condition the children live in, and was heartbroken, but so thankful to God that they are able to come to this wonderful center for a warm meal and ministry. I'm excited to hear other team members stories of when they go down there.
                                           - Paige Merrill

Today most of the team went to the village to start building houses. The three work teams started working very close together, and it didn't take long for the kids to start showing up. It's interesting how long it takes for the first few houses to go up, because it takes a bit to remember exactly how they're built. Each team built one and a half houses, which is right on schedule. Seeing God bring a lot of people together to get work done, can't wait to get going again tomorrow.
                                - Bill Fennema

1 comment:

  1. Get Your Wife Back, Perfect Urgent Love Spell. Am Prince Baidoo from FL Usa All Thanks To Dr Ojogun   Who Brought Back The Love Of My Life. my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for a breakup. I don\\\'t believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken because i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr Ojogun   who promise me 24hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {24} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that Dr Ojogun   told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr Ojogun   so much and the love page that directed me to Dr Ojogun   if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact Dr Ojogun   on ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com    You can add him up on Whats-app/ Or call  2348154637647    

    ReplyDelete