Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday, January 18, 2013

Sorry for the late post. We have been experiencing internet problems. We arrived safely yesterday. All our travels went very smoothly and our luggage angel once again helped us get through customs without a hitch. We are working in the same village as last just in a different area quite a ways from where we were last year. However, within minutes of arriving a family we had come to know last year had found us already. They were friends of a family we had worked for last year and we will be building a house for them this year. This family knows my little friend Miguel and promised to have Miguel at their building site tomorrow. So glad I brought some special things for him. The building went well today with several houses ready for concrete and three houses have the concrete done already. Tomorrow we will have an opportunity to help out with a local church and their community Bible school program. We are busy working on adjusting our supplies as we are expecting a possible 100 children in the afternoon. It promises to be an exciting afternoon. Thank you to everyone back home who is so faithfully praying for us. Please keep praying for everyone to stay healthy, to stay safe, we did have a couple of minor incidents today nothing serious. Also, pray for our team to continue bonding together so we can be united as a body as we serve the people of Guatemala all for the glory of God.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 5 to 4 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a post that suggested that Dr OSOFO can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr OSOFO . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: 

    osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com

    WhatsApp +2349065749952  


    ReplyDelete